Yellow lawn

Hi All,

I have just laid turf in my garden 6 days after the truf was delivered, and not that I'm surprised, it's looks yellowish.

Is there any chance of it surviving? And what can I do to help it? Bearing in mind I live in Scotland and doubt at this time of year it is going to grow much.

I know it should have been laid within 24 hours of it arriving but the guys who were supposed to be laying it, kept letting me down.

I'm a complete novice, so any suggestions would be of great help.

Cheers

Reply to
VEKT

What kind of turf (fescue perhaps?) and are you watering it? What are the typical daily high and low temperatures in your part of Scotland these days?

Mar sin leibh,

John

VEKT wrote:

Reply to