wire for split rail fence

Hi all, Last fall I installed a 2 rail split rail fence. Roughly 400'. I have seen some similiar fences with what looked like a rubber coated wire attached to it. I went to some local fence dealers (SE MI) and they all only had green. I took a sample home and I liked the black coated much better. They said that they could only get green. Anyone know where I could get some of the black. All I have seen on-line is

4x2 coated horse wire. While I saw this wire on a fence a long time ago I'd swear that it was smaller. Also, how is it attached. I'd assume staples. Is there an easy way to cut it as I have a lot of sections to do. Purpose is to keep kids and dogs in and hopefully skunks/other dogs out. Skunks have really been tearing up my lawn. Less now that my grub count is lessening.

TIA Dave

Reply to
Dave

They sell cyclone fence with a black rubber coating, is that what you're looking for?

Reply to
Steveo