When to Replace Tomato Plants

I am growing tomato plants in containers and have a question for you all. When the plant stops producing tomatoes and the plant is still green, is it wise to pull out the plant and start with a new plant?
--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info
Moe Jones wrote:

No need to buy new plants!! There are shoots growing off the side of the main stem of your plant. Cut one of these and put in water until roots form then transplant to a container.
Now, to the stop producing and still green. If the plant is still blooming but not setting tomatoes, the #1 cause is hot weather. It's in the 90's & my plants haven't set new fruit in 2 weeks now.
Tom J