Tomato Plants

I am so excited about my fall crop of tomatoes. The greenhouse is full of 7= feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them hydroponically and this = time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the usual chemical mixture. I can = not believe how well they have done. They are covered in another layer of f= lowers as well. I love it when a gardening plan comes together :)

MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

I understand that the best tomatoes are "dry farmed". Let us know how your crop tastes.

Reply to
Billy

7 feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them hydroponically and thi= s time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the usual chemical mixture. I ca= n not believe how well they have done. They are covered in another layer of= flowers as well. I love it when a gardening plan comes together :)

What does that mean?

Reply to
mjciccarel

It means you don't understand yourself, apparently not an uncommon problem. Poets down the ages have toyed with it. The usual remedies (aside from diversions like poetry) are to study philosophy or to take more water with it - although some say the solution is to take less.

David Hare-Scott