what's up strangers?

So what's up folks ?? I see Eggs is still here and Will, are we still talking about covering our tree roots and ten inch pine sticks killing our Sears lawn tractors or what? Spring is in the air!!
Clarkky aka Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Clarkky said:

Hah! Hey man. How you been? =)
--

Eggs

-Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Been good, been busy, (my computer shop), the Sears mower is doing good too, LOL's I have moss like you cannot believe in my front yard but I keep "forgetting" to buy lime!! Bilko dead or what? Nice to hear from ya Eggs. Clarkky...