What is a good car/truck for gardening?

Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle?
I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing how do-it-yourself'ers use their vehicles with other people.
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2256GE63FJF
Thanks in advance!

I prefer a '73 Pinto wagon for gardening.
I use an '81 Chevy Scottsdale

ummm wrong topic JB
try an auto newsgroup
JB spewed:

another abuse report sent to snipped-for-privacy@google.com
GS-Trucker wrote:

addresses! Please don't deed the TROLLS! Nice to see 12 out of the 14 NGs didn't feed him.
Jay
What is a good car/truck for wood working? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.woodworking - Apr 7, 7:33 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for wood working? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.woodworking.plans - Apr 7, 7:32 am by GS-Trucker - 2 messages - 2 authors
What is a good car/truck for wood working? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.woodworking.marketplace - Apr 7, 7:32 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for gardening? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.garden.pond.chat - Apr 7, 7:24 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for home improvement? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.housing - Apr 7, 7:16 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for landscaping? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.landscape.architecture - Apr 7, 7:14 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for gardening? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.landscape - Apr 7, 7:13 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for home improvement? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.home - Apr 7, 7:12 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for home improvement? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.home.interior.decorating - Apr 7, 7:11 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for gardening? Could you please help me by taking a short survey on your vehicle? I'm helping a friend gather information on vehicle use, comparing ... alt.home.lawn.garden - Apr 7, 7:10 am by GS-Trucker - 5 messages - 4 authors
What is a good car/truck for home improvement? What vehicle do you find most useful for your home improvement? I'm helping a friend of mine collect information. They are looking ... misc.consumers.house - Apr 5, 8:05 am by GS-Trucker - 4 messages - 4 authors
What is a good car/truck for home improvement? What vehicle do you find most useful for your home improvement? I'm helping a friend of mine collect information. They are looking ... alt.home.repair - Apr 5, 8:04 am by GS-Trucker - 4 messages - 4 authors
What is a good car/truck for home improvement? What vehicle do you find most useful for your home improvement? I'm helping a friend of mine collect information. They are looking ... Do it yourself Home Improvement - Apr 5, 8:03 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author
What is a good car/truck for gardening? What vehicle do you find most useful for your home gardening? I'm helping a friend of mine collect information. They are looking ... homeandgarden - Apr 5, 7:58 am by GS-Trucker - 1 message - 1 author

the troll will NEVER get my real email address