Trimming back cucumber blossoms?

My cucumber plants are blossoming too early and I want to pinch them back. Do I remove just the yellow flower, or the cucumber-like part it is attached to as well?
Too early? Why do you say that?
Ours are producing like crazy here in Tennessee.
I would suppose that you would need to take the whole thing because the part that looks like a cucumber probabaly IS a cucumber!
Kate
: My cucumber plants are blossoming too early and I want to pinch them : back. Do I remove just the yellow flower, or the cucumber-like part : it is attached to as well?
snipped-for-privacy@hawkfire.ca wrote:

Early? If they're early some of the blossoms will drop. Forget about it.