Trimming back cucumber blossoms?

My cucumber plants are blossoming too early and I want to pinch them back. Do I remove just the yellow flower, or the cucumber-like part it is attached to as well?

Reply to
spam

Too early? Why do you say that?

Ours are producing like crazy here in Tennessee.

I would suppose that you would need to take the whole thing because the part that looks like a cucumber probabaly IS a cucumber!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Early? If they're early some of the blossoms will drop. Forget about it.

Reply to
G Henslee