Spectracide/Bayer "Triple Strike" Weed Killer Questions ?

Hello:

Have a gravel front yard with several trees and bushes.

Have a slew of weeds, and weed-grass poking thru the gravel.

Tried Roundup, and the weeds are pretty still healthy !

Anyone have any experience with this Spectracide/Bayer "Triple Strike" product ?

- Effectiveness, etc. ?

- Even more important, how safe is it for nearby trees ?

e.g., for any that seeps thru the gravel, do the tree and / or bush roots tend to absorb it ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

I haven't used Triple Strike, but I regularly use Roundup (glyphosate) and it is very effective against all weeds and grass in my experience. It's the most widely used herbicide. I have a long crushed stone driveway and use it there. It kills everything, but it does take some time. About 2 weeks for all plants to totally die. What concentration are you using? Also, it is temp dependent as you want the plant to be actively growing for it to be most effective.

Reply to
trader4

You can't read the label? Three way is for selective broadleaf weed control in turfgrass, not driveways.

Triple strike and you're out, dumbass.

Reply to
Steveo