weed killer "gel"

Has anyone noticed any "Weed & Grass Killer Gel" that "clings" to plants on
the shelves of a national chain recently? It's made by Spectracide whose
products I normally hate but this stuff works pretty good. It's been at
least a couple of years since I bought some and I looked for it at Lowe's
but they weren't carrying it anymore. I don't particularly want to have to
order it over the Internet.
Reply to
Dennis M

Site Timeline Threads