Recommendations for front-mount ZTR?

I like my Dixon, but with all the crabtrees and other squat trees I have, it's become a real pain to mow.
I wish Dixon made a front-mount deck.
Besides Grasshopper, can anyone recommend other brands? Any chance I will find one in the $4000 range?
My friend just bought a Grasshopper...I know those things are $7k before options.