Re: Moss and Clovers

I do suggest that you start over again. As what you have said you don't want to waste money for that. So why not clean the lawn all by yourself, get off all the moss and clovers that are on the lawn. And after doing that plant the lawn with Bermuda grass so that it will look grassy and neat. Keep your lawn as clean and dry as possible so that your child could enjoy more in it.
--
Mary Claire

Mary Claire;868654 Wrote: > I do suggest that you start over again. As what you have said you don't > want to waste money for that. So why not clean the lawn all by > yourself, get off all the moss and clovers that are on the lawn. And > after doing that plant the lawn with Bermuda grass so that it will look > grassy and neat.

> enjoy more in it. I hate to agree with the above comment previously made, but I do think you need to start over too. And depending on what region you live, the shade, etc...will depend on what type of grass you use.
Good luck!
--
henry777

jonbey;868062 Wrote: