oups, french landscaper, wrong email,here the right

hy everybody! I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel" and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now. i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.
How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do, the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of work...
Rot in hell, you Sadam lover.

dead.

Hi can I suggest you place this in the UK gardening group where I would hope you would recieve a less ignorant and more helpfull response. all the best Chris

http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:37:47 +0100, dash wrote:

Good day Dash. Please excusse the anti-french attitude of my fellow posters, seems that some of the posters have issues with your goverment.
I am a gardener in western washington state, USA. I offer gardening and lawn maintenance service. I use a toro 37 inch walk behind and a honda 21 inch for lawn mowing. I use an echo hedge clipper for hand held hedging and a stihl's extention hedger for taller hedges. I have a stihl chainsaw, a husqvarna string trimmer and backpack blower.
Here are some links to pages that show the tools. http://www.stihlusa.com/new / http://www.usa.husqvarna.com / http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/ModelDetail.asp?ModelName=hrc216sxa http://www.toro.com/professional/lce/prolinegear/tbarfloat/30317.html http://www.echo-usa.com/prods_item.asp?Model=HC-150&Category=HEDGECLIPPER
Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a good day.
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com