Old Sears Suburban

My #2 old (1970's) Sears cranks over so slow you'd think it will never start - even though I have a car battery in (on) it. But it fires up quick so I haven't bothered to do anything except switch the starter / generator.

Anyway, today was the day it earned it's keep. Loaded up a garden cart behind it with 3 chainsaws, fuel, chain oil, lopping shears, axes, etc and headed up in my woods to cut up a 90' tree we had dropped last week. These things are like tanks going through brush, over downed branches, and through ditches. I laugh when I see a new $4000 "garden tractor" with a sign on the back that says "don't attach anything back here". And I don't worry about getting the old Suburban scratched up either.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko