Landscape rock project question

I'm currenty digging out dirt around my pool to replace with landscape rock. I am planning on installing the following items before putting down the rock: Plastic or fabric weed blocking material. Grey plastic electrical conduit (for waterfall or fountain pump and pool light). A 1 1/2" PVC line for my pool backwash. Speaker wire. Landscape lighting wire. Plant drip line.
Should any (or all) of these items be installed under the weed blocking fabric?
Thanks,
Mike
The only thing I would check is how far down the electrical conduit has to be, in my area, code says 110V line must be 16 or 18 inches down, I think. Check local code.