It Worked!!!

We'll, since I have bothered enough of you with moss questions, figured I would fill you all in.. My neighbor broke down and bought a dethatching blade for his lawn mower so I decided to try it. I set it a bit low, but a serious blow was struck against moss in my yard. Of course I wish I had a bagger to avoid all the raking, but it worked great. Now to let it grow to about 3" and all will be wonderful, thanks for all of your help.
--

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the world grow dim.

Well then.... good luck with it Clayton... See you again in a couple of months.
Peter H