intek overhead valve engine.. Any good?

intek overhead valve engine with continuous fuel preserver on Toro push mowers.. Anyone here use one? Is it any good? Chuck..
4ax.com:

Hi Chuck. I have a Troy Bilt rear-tine tiller with the OHV Briggs Intek. It's been a wonderful engine for my application, plenty of torque, and smooth running.
The tiller overall is a beast.
-Matt
Chuck Wrote:

The Intek engine is Briggs idea to compete with the Honda an Kawasaki. They have been some pretty good engines thus far, Havn't had muc repair time one them so that must say something
-- restrorob
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:51:44 +0000, restrorob

Thanks for the info guys.. Chuck