intek overhead valve engine .. Any good?

intek overhead valve engine with continuous fuel preserver on Toro push mowers.. Anyone here use one? Is it any good? Chuck..

Reply to
Chuck

intec is top of the line for briggs, and a pretty good engine, better than a honda/? i dont think so. lucas

Reply to
ds549

I love mine. I bought just an engine to replace a Tecumseh on an older Craftsman self propelled. Starts first pull every time. Runs great.

Not sure about the automatic preserver. I mix my own -- don't need any fancy gadget in the gas cap. It might be just the thing for procrastinators.

Reply to
Robert Barr

Procrastination is my number 1 hobby.... thanks.. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck