dandylions

every year i put a borad leaf herbicice down to kill the dndylons, every year they come back.. How do I get rid of them for good?
Peter Pan wrote the following:

You can't get rid of them for good if your neighbors allow them to grow. Besides, some will come back in spaces that didn't get dry weed killer.. I buy concentrated liquid weed killer and mix it with water in a 2 gallon pump sprayer and walk around the yard spraying dandelions, plantain, clover, and ground ivy, that the granules didn't get.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

An even better approach is to skip the granular herbicide all together and just use the pump sprayer. That minimizes the herbicide and delivers it right where it is needed. A good, dense properly maintained lawn shouldn't need weed-b-feed at all and the small amount of dandelions and other weeds can easily be taken care of with the pump sprayer.