Closeouts on Year End Garden Decor

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for good deals on some garden statues or sculptures. Seeing as its almost October I was looking for some deals or closeouts.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
gardenlover

Since those 'may be heavy', I'd call my local shop and inquire about end of season specials. Or were you thinking 'mail order'?

Larry

Reply to
Larry

I hope you will find this information helpful.

Visit

We have a variety of items for your home and garden. We have different sales about every week.

Reply to
Rosco