Clayaway

Does anyone know what Clayaway looks like.
I bought a bag a few years ago and used some or all of it. I looked in the bag today, and it seems like it contains mulch. But maybe it is Clayaway, and it looks like mulch. Does it? :)
Meirman
If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.