Black and Decker cordless mowers?

I just saw an ad for these. Has anyone tried them. I guess there is an 18" and a 19". http://www.toolking.com/shop/index2.asp?parent 0&page=2
My lawn is only about 5,000 sf, so I ought to be able to do it on a charge easily enough. My gas mower is fine, but it is 15 years old, noisy, and the gas is a nuisance.
this is my first time here, and it is a little depressing to see all the same disgusting spam as elsewhere.
Sorry, wrong link http://www.toolking.com/blackndecker/view.asp?id211
The only problem I see is the unit is a black and decker. AKA "disposable equipment"

I bought my husband one of these from Home Depot, for Christmas, about 5 years ago. He loves it. We have sinced moved and have a bigger house/yard, so he uses a ride-on type of mower thing. However, he'll use the cordless for a small patch of grass he can't get to with the big mower. My father in law also has the same one, smaller yard, and he loves it as well. He can do his entire lawn with one charge. It's quiet running. Not sure about the neg. post about Black and Decker. I don't know much about tools and what's better or worse as far as brand name. Good Luck!
Nancy
Do yourself a favor... don't do the B&D. Their quality has declined greatly,along with litlle or no support afterwards. Take a look at this one. I own one and support after the sale is GREAT from these guys. It makes mowing almost fun again! :)
http://www.countryhomeproducts.com/TwoStepModels.aspx?Name=NeutonMower2Step&Chap MModels&SiteEntryMode=1&BC=0%3aHome&LinkType=3

18"
the