Another 175#s of gourds

picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year - and there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and spaghetti squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws. And finally a couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.
Srgnt Billko said:

A big slingshot?
--

Eggs

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Yup - 2 by 4s on the back of a pickup.

What's the last thing the gourd slinger said? 'Watch this'.
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

Do you have gourds that are similar in circumference?
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

Are you kidding ? Of the 12+ baskets we have a few dozen of every circumference <chuckle>
Srgnt Billko said:

Good thing PVC pipe comes in different sizes. I'm envisioning a multi-barreled weapon, with many tubes of varying size. Maybe even a few 1/2" tubes loaded with acorns (larger, if you have a Bur Oak handy). =D
--

Eggs

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
On 9/30/2007 3:04 PM, Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Three lefts?
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but
Steveo said:

=D
--

Eggs

Could crop circles be the work of a cereal killer?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Clark has to load it. :)
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

I better call the emergency response team now and alert them to the potential problem :)