Lit the torch

Finally got that sucker lit up - but first things first: I wasn't impressed by the little bit of "assembly" required. The brass fitting included to connect the hose to a tank - needed pliers to tighten the male end in the female of the hose. (no wrench "nut"). I only used it for 5 minutes at half power but it does do the job - however, whoever earlier said they had the

100,000 btu torch made the right decision as far as I can see. The one I got is a little scary to lite up - and requires more storage area.
Reply to
Srgnt Billko