Wireless Thermometer

Does any vendor make a wireless thermometer system that can monitor up to eight locations from a single console? I'm aware of the Oregon Scientific products, but they don't handle the required number of measurement points.
--
Will

Will posted for all of us...

Did a lot of research there spud? Try Davis Instruments now go away.
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.