Who is using the best software?

Im just checking around to see what/if anyone is using for software in the HVAC business? Im looking for a simple business software that takes care of information tracking of calls and more particularly........Keeping track of service agreements. When they are due for service, do they have a call left still, etc. etc. I use QuickBooks for the business end but need something for the calls. Mine is only a family business and just a few employees so Im not looking for software that costs several thousand dollars. Ok, Im dreaming but it never hurts to ask. Thanks Bubba
Bubba wrote:

Peachtree is an excellent accounting software. Quickbook is good too.

I would stay just as far away from quickbooks as I could. You need to have somebody specially trained for it.... and a real PITA to do anything with.

Been using it for I guess going on 10 yrs now. Not all that harder than any other software. It just doesnt do call tracking and call history along with keeping track of Service Agreements. I guess Im just one smartz-sunz-a-baitch. :-) Bubba

LMAO

Y'all can do what you want, I will stick with Excel.

This is what I use, imo it's the best there is and will pull in your quickbooks stuff seamlessly.
http://www.intacinternational.com/HVACR_Software.htm
What a maroon wrote:

Looks good. Anyone else use it?