Which is the A/C motor start capacitor?

I posted about my A/C fan motor getting stuck when it first turned on, and everybody pointed to the start capacitor. I have found three capacitors just under the top case. Are any of these the start capacitor?
1. GE 21L3638RA -- does not google. 30uF 440VAC 60Hz. Biggest of the three. Oval and metallic finish. 2. GE 21L3515 -- Comes up as a power capacitor. 15uF 440VAC 60Hz. Medium size of the three. Oval and metallic finish. 3. Aeromet II MRP926507 -- I think this is it but the brand comes up for motor run capacitors too. 7.5uF 370V 50/60Hz 70C.
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:02:02 +0000, Adam Preble wrote:

What is the motor ID number? What kind of a/c unit? Model? Unless I've damaged some brain cells since I worked on this stuff for a living in the early 80's the highest value cap is the start cap. Or was it the lowest value? Or does the value make no difference? Hard to tell with little info you've given.

You were in the trade and you don't know??? This is just too funny, especially since you have *tried* to argue with me on HVAC issues.
X to hvac as they like a good laugh.