The Fan

Page 2 of 3

"IF" the poster were capable of this (big IF), he would not be posting this question. It is my experience that the everyday HO has no idea what a capacitor looks like or what it does. I wouldn't assume that he would know to disconnect power either. It may seem simple to "US" in the trades but it is not a common ability to a HO. It is a 50/50 shot at best that it's the cap anyway. I don't give advice on a hunch as it seems irresponsible to do so.
Now "IF" the HO said his fan had froze up and the cap was bulged out and when he spun the blade it started and that he knew how to change it with out killing himself; then I would say ok give it a try. But don't you see if that were the case he would have already done it...
Joseph

Attn: Bubba, Kjpro, "Make a noise like is going to start working but the fan doesn't move and get really hot."
It is possible that I can replace

Attn Tony...
You're one stupid son-a-bitch!
I thought you killfiled me?
You're such a retard.

talking like true son of mother that gave him birth on streets of Bronx NY

As long you are making comments on my posting I am fred your kill file will had to stand by

showing off how good they are and they grew in those fantasies forgetting about courtesy, honesty, responsibility Some people change with the age and some like you well what can I say "bully always bully or donkey He HA!!!!! Have nice day my friend Kjpro?
Tony

Stormin's from NY, I'm not.

As usual, your posts contain nothing factual.

I'm not your friend, nor do I wish to be... I'm also not a bully, I just love pointing out your bullshit.

Easiest thing in world is to say I am not the very same thing comes out of the jail bird mouth " I AM INNOCENT" Sorry Kjpro! it does not wash.

For once you're right, your bullshit never washes. It just keeps coming back, as more bullshit.
more monkey house shit flinging.

That's what happens when Tony opens his mouth.
Well what can you do when septic tank over flows There comes Kjpro! and? there goes Kjpro!!!!!!!!!!

Call somone to get your fat ass out of it.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Answer: Because the straw was too short.

so that you can be more easily recognized my god what did I just said my monitor my start to smell Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For once you're right, your bullshit never washes. It just keeps coming back, as more bullshit.
Again talking from experience A well I excuse you, you been raptup in it for so long that even the worst crap you can't smell that's ok Kjpro I know how you feel my heart goes out to you \\

That's right, I can spot a clueless idiot (as yourself) miles away!

I can also spot your inaccurate posts miles away.

You should be worrying about yourself first. Get your crap together, then come back and see us.
tony wrote:

So, is Tony suggesting we call KJPRO *that?* LOL or did I miss Tony's point again? I'm sorry Tony, I just have a hard time understanding what *you* type. My apoligies. ROFL
--
Zyp

Hello guys, my name is "That" and Tony doesn't know what he's talking about! Once again, no surprise! Anyway, you need to find an appropriate name for Tony, like Asswipe or Clueless and Stupid. I have been lurking for a very long time and I know for a fact that KJPRO knows HVAC. He's a true 'professional', hence his handle of 'kjpro' fits him very well.
I just wanted to clear that up, before there was two of us with the same name.
Later, That
that @ usenet.com wrote:

You can't call him [Tony] asswipe. That implies *he* has a bonified use!
--
Zyp

Ok then, "Clueless and Stupid" it is... :-)