The Fan

"IF" the poster were capable of this (big IF), he would not be posting this question. It is my experience that the everyday HO has no idea what a capacitor looks like or what it does. I wouldn't assume that he would know to disconnect power either. It may seem simple to "US" in the trades but it is not a common ability to a HO. It is a 50/50 shot at best that it's the cap anyway. I don't give advice on a hunch as it seems irresponsible to do so.

Now "IF" the HO said his fan had froze up and the cap was bulged out and when he spun the blade it started and that he knew how to change it with out killing himself; then I would say ok give it a try. But don't you see if that were the case he would have already done it...

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

talking like true son of mother that gave him birth on streets of Bronx NY

As long you are making comments on my posting I am fred your kill file will had to stand by

Retards are usually built on being bullies at they younger age showing off how good they are and they grew in those fantasies forgetting about courtesy, honesty, responsibility Some people change with the age and some like you well what can I say "bully always bully or donkey He HA!!!!! Have nice day my friend Kjpro?

Tony

Reply to
tony

LMFAO 8)

Reply to
Tekkie®

Stormin's from NY, I'm not.

As usual, your posts contain nothing factual.

I'm not your friend, nor do I wish to be... I'm also not a bully, I just love pointing out your bullshit.

Reply to
<kjpro

Why aren&#39;t you out working?

Reply to
U-Hate-Me

Easiest thing in world is to say I am not the very same thing comes out of the jail bird mouth " I AM INNOCENT" Sorry Kjpro! it does not wash.

Reply to
tony

For once you&#39;re right, your bullshit never washes. It just keeps coming back, as more bullshit.

Reply to
<kjpro

more monkey house shit flinging.

Reply to
Dwaynebob

That&#39;s what happens when Tony opens his mouth.

Reply to
<kjpro

your head is so full of that, that you should change your name so that you can be more easily recognized my god what did I just said my monitor my start to smell Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reply to
tony

Well what can you do when septic tank over flows There comes Kjpro! and? there goes Kjpro!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
tony

Call somone to get your fat ass out of it.

Reply to
<kjpro

For once you&#39;re right, your bullshit never washes. It just keeps coming back, as more bullshit.

Reply to
<kjpro

So, is Tony suggesting we call KJPRO *that?* LOL or did I miss Tony&#39;s point again? I&#39;m sorry Tony, I just have a hard time understanding what *you* type. My apoligies. ROFL

Reply to
Zyp

Hello guys, my name is "That" and Tony doesn&#39;t know what he&#39;s talking about! Once again, no surprise! Anyway, you need to find an appropriate name for Tony, like Asswipe or Clueless and Stupid. I have been lurking for a very long time and I know for a fact that KJPRO knows HVAC. He&#39;s a true &#39;professional&#39;, hence his handle of &#39;kjpro&#39; fits him very well.

I just wanted to clear that up, before there was two of us with the same name.

Later, That

Reply to
<that

You can&#39;t call him [Tony] asswipe. That implies *he* has a bonified use!

Reply to
Zyp

Ok then, "Clueless and Stupid" it is... :-)

Reply to
<that

The question is: Why did he fall in?

Answer: Because the straw was too short.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Again talking from experience A well I excuse you, you been raptup in it for so long that even the worst crap you can&#39;t smell that&#39;s ok Kjpro I know how you feel my heart goes out to you \\

Reply to
tony

Reply to
tony