duel fuel therm restated

I need to restate my question. I want to know if a programmable thermostat exists that will bring my heat pump from a 55 degree sleeping temp to 65 degree awake temp in gradual stages so the propane furnace will not come on I have been doing this manually.

Reply to
Gary

Get an off switch for the propane.

Reply to
Christopher Young (on newer c

If you've been doing this manually then you must lead and eventfully exciting life. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Why didn't you purchase a brain with your new computer?

Reply to
<kjpro

The competent techs understood your question the first time you asked it. Now go away!

Reply to
<kjpro

Yes

Reply to