Who ever wrote that most of this list is above the A.R.T. is right.
I consider myself am educated consumer... I ask lots of questions... and
lots of people don't like that.
When the were going to install our last system, I asked that they purge the
lines and then draw a hard vacuum for a long period.
Well, when they went to instal it, they had a vacuum pump, but no purge gas,
and no vacuum gauge... they didn't appreciate when I asked where those
Yes I am a cheep ZOT, but I am willing to pay for quality, and it is %#$@!
hard to find.
[original post is likely clipped to save bandwidth]
Actually Controller Area Network (CAN) (now required on new autos) was
designed by BOSCH is very well suited for autos and industrial control.
It is far more rugged than Ethernet.
Controller Area Network (CAN)
* Is a high-integrity serial data communications bus for real-time
* Operates at data rates of up to 1 Megabits per second
* Has excellent error detection and confinement capabilities
* Was originally developed by Bosch for use in cars
* Is now being used in many other industrial automation and control
* Is an international standard: ISO 11898
Personal home page - http://gogood.com
gerry misspelled in my email address to confuse robots
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.