Tech question about variable speed compressors...

Page 2 of 2
Who ever wrote that most of this list is above the A.R.T. is right.
I consider myself am educated consumer... I ask lots of questions... and lots of people don't like that.
When the were going to install our last system, I asked that they purge the lines and then draw a hard vacuum for a long period.
Well, when they went to instal it, they had a vacuum pump, but no purge gas, and no vacuum gauge... they didn't appreciate when I asked where those were...
Yes I am a cheep ZOT, but I am willing to pay for quality, and it is %#$@! hard to find.
Bob

You shouldn't have had to ask.

Actually Controller Area Network (CAN) (now required on new autos) was designed by BOSCH is very well suited for autos and industrial control. It is far more rugged than Ethernet.
http://tinyurl.com/2dc689
{ Controller Area Network (CAN)
* Is a high-integrity serial data communications bus for real-time applications
* Operates at data rates of up to 1 Megabits per second
* Has excellent error detection and confinement capabilities
* Was originally developed by Bosch for use in cars
* Is now being used in many other industrial automation and control applications
* Is an international standard: ISO 11898 }
gerry
--

Personal home page - http://gogood.com