Solar heating panel installation photos

For anyone interested in passive solar air-heating panels, I've put up a set of photos of an installation at
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/SC_Madison
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Hey Morris,
Old School (did solar in 80s), everything we mounted was 45 degree facing due South for optimum heat transfer. Is the design of this collector such, this does not make a difference now?
Thanks!
Morris Dovey wrote:

Morris;
Quite interesting. I've seen several different passive solar designs, but I like this one. [Years past somthing like this has been called a "heat pipe".] Good job.
--
Zyp