Rocket Science

Proof that being educated does not make a person smart
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liboom0113,0,76058.story?coll=ny_home_rail_headlines
This guy is a scientist?

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liboom0113,0,76058.story?coll=ny_home_rail_headlines
I'll bet he's a democrap too :p

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liboom0113,0,76058.story?col l=ny_home_rail_headlines
Yup esp since now its apparent he's even gotten the repubs to wage a war for dry ice.

DIMwit posted for all of us...

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liboom0113,0,76058.story?coll=ny_home_rail_headlines
The neighbor says: "It's overkill" yeah till it's her ass... then she'll be whining they didn't get there fast enough, do enough, or whine.
PSP just spent over 45 minutes tracking down some clown that slit his wrists then ran from his girlfriend. Did they save a life? Do their job? Yup