Pool Heat Pump Drain Line

Hi folks,
I woke up this morning and had water leaking out of my pool heat pump. I determined that the fitting that attaches the drain/discharge line to the bottom of the heat exchanger had broken. I'm assuming this allows the unit to be drained for the winter or something.
Anyway, the male end of the broken fitting is still lodged in the hole in the heat exchanger. I don't have a tool that can grab it to unscrew it. Does anyone know if something like this is available? Thanks in advance!

unit
Yes.

Great. Thanks.
Any plumber and good AC man should have extracor for that

Sears and auto supply stores sell screw extractors. Hardware stores and sprinkler supply stores sell sprinkler nipple extractors. One of these may fit your broken nipple.
Otherwise you may have to wear a bra to hide it.