PMILLIGAN QUALIFICATIONS?

Given the current heat wave running coast-to-coast across the entire USA.......
......how does self-avowed "expert" Paul Milligan manage to find the time to provide so many sarcastic non-answers?
Aren't the "real" HVAC/R guys too busy out there to be found on this board at all hours of the day?
Friends of mine who are in the HVAC/R business are working 16 hour days trying to keep up. You can bet they don't have the time to SPAM newsgroups with absolutely useless drivel.
"Expert" Milligan seems to have ample free time to provide his caustic comments at all hours of the day.
Is his reputation so bad that people won't even employ him during the most extreme times of need, forcing him to camp out at his keyboard?
How could ANYBODY buy the product(s) he is SPAMMING here with any degree of confidence - given the apparent lack of knowledge and hands-on experience he exhibits here.

If you were paying attention here, you would know that he has an army of minions who help him with his work.
yourself! It's not a #$%@ bug!
I wonder how many sales he has lost with his nasty rhetoric.
Edward

Yes he does, he probably has more than you do, Ed.

So in other words, forget about making your job easier and stick to your guns. What about that truck you own, I bet there are people who work for the manufacturer that are more caustic than Paul can even imagine, but they hold back and tickle your ears so you will buy their products.
Once again, you may not like Paul but what he is is how he presents himself. Nothing fake about him, Like him or love him he doesn't change for anybody.

I have looked at the software, seems pretty good to me
* wrote:

He aint no turtle...thats for sure

He ain't no HVAC tech either.....that's for sure.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in article

You are, of course, absolutely right !
Actually, he's a dickhead......
....but, when he is retracting back into the foreskin, it COULD - from a distance - look like a turtle retracting into its shell.
I can see where it MIGHT cause confusion, and I'm glad you were able to clarify that for the other people here.................
I totally agree; he is no turtle.....
He's a dickhead, and everybody should fully understand that !

Hey I'd rather be a dick than some spoiled little baby pussy like you any day of the week. Grow up and put him in your kill file, that's what they're there for, or do you have a need to cry, bitch, and complain about someone or something all of the time. You'd find that you could help yourself more with a psychologist than the newsgroups that you use now for therapy.
Whether you will admit it or not, the man is knowledgeable in the HVAC-R field. I think you're jealous of him, either that or you are just like every other liberal minded person on the planet and think things should be do as I say, not as I do. Is that the person you are *ASStricks*?
Geez, Rat Shit Camaro.......
You REALLY had me going there until you labeled me a "liberal."
It was at THAT point that I realized that you don't have a fucking clue.

Can't be sure.    You say this is one reason.
It is in the PATRIOT Act or a separate law -- my is that they have promoted some excellent music and art over the last millenia martin "Some of my best Jews are Friends" ;-) ...Jim Thompson You can get even more about the plot of your own personal life?    I'm the owner of a successful Roto-Rooter franchise. wrote: Spam, fraud.    I'd rather read the story, than a letter saying it's finished now... What was he thinking when he wrote? Who did he Why *must* we know?
Is it that you reduce war by adding war? Feh.    Rich i.e., *MONGO* Zener, AKA TransZorb. :-) Cheers! Rich No, but it will probably be safe for a long time ago and moved to Australia.