Pirate R22

Page 3 of 3

I will agree with that 100%.
You can where? Like what?
Workout in a gym and you grow. Workout the brain and it grows. ( And I can already here the jokers final punch like )

Typo, I mix key order all the time. Is this your comeback line ? Is this the best you can do ? Why don't you learn something about Thermodynamics ? I suggested the book Thermodynamics for Dummys. The math is light considering the subject. Even you with work and a lot of time could learn it. You are just a little primate beating his chest and the rest of this Group pays little attention to you. You have little technical knowledge of HVAC. Go take the advice of The Pros here and go learn something. I have found the answers to all of My AC questions and so I have no further need to be here. I would think you learning thermo woud make great comic relief.
I typically don't give technical trade answers to home owners. But, glad you found your answers from others who are more open.
I know more than I let on.
May your way be as pleasant.
I have found the answers to all of My AC questions and so I have no further need to be here.

I never asked any technical trade secret questions for obvious reasons. Bad coils by a company is not a trade secret. keeping silent about it is taking part in criminal behavior.
writes:

Plenty of evidence out there; you just have to look (listen to) the right sources.

Well, at least this article says refrigerants, not coolants like the NYT article did.
Too bad they didn't call NYT out on wrongly using the term coolant.

Yep.. and you will wake up one morning and ask "What have I done with my life?".. and I bet you won't have a book full to point to! :-)
Reminds me of a comment by Tom Lehrer: "When Motzart was my age, he had been dead for 2 years!"