Our Dear Refrigerators

Hi everybody!

Hope you're all well!

Just wanted to tell you all that my refrigerator's still doing fine. It gets another defrost and clean-out this weekend so I'm back off into town first thing tomorrow to look for some nice smelly appliance cleaner solutions. I think we all love our refrigerator weekends! I can never help staying up late before my refrigerator weekends, the excitement is always such a real mind rush!

Anyone else doing the same?

Oh, and be careful out there!

Marc.

Reply to
Marc O'Brien

hi Marc, long time since you've been around! Hope all has been well

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

Carpet fresh works wonders...

Reply to
<kjpro

Did you get that off the old TV show Dinosaurs? The show was on about 1990, and one of the episodes was "happy Refrigerator day".

I had an exercise in church a couple years back. We were asked to rank the top ten most important items in our homes. It was a great learning experience for us, to learn what&#39;s important to each other.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Jeffrey Lebowski