my most important customer ever

Page 3 of 3
Admittedly that was Patriot II, but it was a deailed list of lost freedoms. I guess you aren't really interested. Too bad.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

and what of it applied TO ME?

oh c'mon dont punk out now. youre making some pretty serious charges, all im asking for is for you to explain to me, an honest and patriotic american, what freedoms i have lost. you didnt say that americans fighting for our enemies have lost freedoms......your statement was blanket which includes me. therefore, i want to know how i am affected.
.....unless youve since come to realize that you cannot defend your statements in which case, i would expect more integrity of you chris. i really dont think what ive asked of you is unreasonable at all. please either substantiate your statements as they apply to me and every other honest and loyal american, or retract them.
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

We have met the enemy and they are us
and you are me and we are all together

I didn't see anything in his list of "evidence" that applied to law-abiding citizens.
Nathan, keep in mind that liberals think that criminals, felons, and terrorists all have rights, and that we "owe" them a comfy experience because they are probably all victims of a bad childhood or something. Demos would probably want to sign these perps up for the dole and for free universal medical care, free government housing, free food, etc.
Terrorists and enemies of the state should be executed, and no means should be spared to capture them.

agreed. perhaps they should volunteer for the LARK program. http://utilityoffroad.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID 15
:-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

EXCELLENT!
This one is worth posting herre:
THE "LARK" PROGRAM
A lady liberal wrote a lot of letters to the White House complaining about the treatment of captive insurgents (terrorists) being held in Guantanamo Bay.
She received back the following reply:
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, D.C. 20016
Dear Concerned Citizen,
Thank you for your recent letter roundly criticizing our treatment of the Taliban and Al Quada detainees currently being held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Our administration takes these matters seriously and your opinion was heard loud and clear here in Washington.
You'll be pleased to learn that, thanks to the concerns of citizens like yourself, we are creating a new division of the Terrorist Retraining Program, to be called the "Liberals Accept Responsibility for Killers" program, or LARK for short.
In accordance with the guidelines of this new program, we have decided to place one terrorist under your personal care.
Your personal detainee has been selected and scheduled for transportation under heavily armed guard to your residence next Monday.
Ali Mohammed Ahmed bin Mahmud (you can just call him Ahmed) is to be cared for pursuant to the standards you personally demanded in your letter of complaint. It will likely be necessary for you to hire some assistant caretakers.
We will conduct weekly inspections to ensure that your standards of care for Ahmed are commensurate with those you so strongly recommended in your letter.
Although Ahmed is a sociopath and extremely violent, we hope that your sensitivity to what you described as his "attitudinal problem" will help him overcome these character flaws.
Perhaps you are correct in describing these problems as mere cultural differences. We understand that you plan to offer counseling and home schooling.
Your adopted terrorist is extremely proficient in hand-to-hand combat and can extinguish human life with such simple items as a pencil or nail clippers. We advise that you do not ask him to demonstrate these skills at your next yoga group. He is also expert at making a wide variety of explosive devices from common household products, so you may wish to keep those items locked up, unless (in your opinion) this might offend him.
Ahmed will not wish to interact with you or your daughters (except sexually), since he views females as a subhuman form of property. This is a particularly sensitive subject for him and he has been known to show violent tendencies around women who fail to comply with the new dress code that he will recommend as more appropriate attire.
I'm sure you will come to enjoy the anonymity offered by the burka --over time.
Just remember that it is all part of "respecting his culture and his religious beliefs" -- wasn't that how you put it?
Thanks again for your letter. We truly appreciate it when folks like you keep us informed of the proper way to do our job. You take good care of Ahmed - and remember, we'll be watching.
Good luck!
Cordially, your friend,
GEORGE W. BUSH
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON AS MANY SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN BOTH OF THEM.

"Nathan In Montana" wrote:

You have lost the right to personally go duck hunting with dick cheney. you should be glad!
I'd rather go duck hunting with Cheney than take a ride with Ted Kennedy. :)
On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 22:05:53 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

--
We have met the enemy and they are us
and you are me and we are all together
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Did you know that the Patroit Act and the Department of Homeland Security was Clintons idea? Yup sure was. The "strong on defence" Republicons shut him down on those ideas and if you think about it and if the P.A. and the DHS, really do help find terrorists then it stands to follow that 9-11, the Cole, and other attacks were the fault of the Republicons because they are weak on security.
Until one of there own is in the Whitehouse...

yet you overlook that bin laden was in custody and offered on a silver platter to klinton, and he declined the offer.
UNLIKE YOU, ill give you the resources to validate my statements:
http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/bin_laden_clinton.htm (from one of your own liberal groups!) "PRESIDENT Bill Clinton turned down at least three offers involving foreign governments to help to seize Osama Bin Laden after he was identified as a terrorist who was threatening America, according to sources in Washington and the Middle East.
Clinton himself, according to one Washington source, has described the refusal to accept the first of the offers as "the biggest mistake" of his presidency."
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/3/14/70516.shtml
"While the ex-president made no mention of any plan to behead bin Laden, he did admit to turning down a Sudanese offer to have him shipped to the U.S."
http://www.nationalreview.com/interrogatory/interrogatory091103b.asp
and there are countless more links that i can gladly provide if you dont want to accept these. now tell me again who is to blame.
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
Nathan In Montana wrote:

more right wing bull shit. The truth is there was no such deal and according to the 911 Commission report not one shred of evidence is out there to prove it happened.
"On June 21, FOX News Channel co-host Sean Hannity repeated the false claim that former President Bill Clinton refused an offer from Sudan to turn over Osama bin Laden to the United States in 1996, even though the 9-11 Commission found no "reliable evidence to support" the claim that Sudan made such an offer. This false claim originated in a 2002 article by the right-wing news site NewsMax.com that distorted a 2002 statement by Clinton. Lanny J. Davis, former White House special counsel to Clinton, pointed out that Hannity was lying, but Hannity persisted."
http://mediamatters.org/items/200406220008

lol.....you think a left-wing radical website outweighs hundreds of legitimate news sites that say otherwise? http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=bin+laden+custody+clinton+sudan&fr=yfp-t-500&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8
stick your head in the dirt all you want, you cannot spin off this one.
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
I'd not heard that. but, it does make sense. I can easily imagine Pres. Clinton wanting to reduce freedoms.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

bah. please address your previous statements now that the facts have been posted. when you dodge responding to evidence that refutes your statements, it demonstrates a lack of substance on your part.
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
Walmart.