Lennox system operation monitor

Hi , I had a Lennox XC15 system installed last summer. The tech came out and said the condensor fan motor was shot, high pressure switch tripped, preventing the unit from running.
This thing has a system operation monitor, that should have flashed a fault code. However the unit was installed with 2 wires, leaving the module without power. None of the diagnostic lights work.
Are the control module diagnostics a useless feature ? Should I ask the contractor to re-wire it ?
Thanks
Mike

pressure
fault