Lennox Heater Fan..

Page 3 of 3
On 17 Apr 2007 21:07:11 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Actually, Ive passed the 8 yr old stage. Unfortunately, you'll be there for quite some time. Bubba

Maybe you're to stupid to realize your own comprehension level?
See my above post on you misunderstanding my comments.

I bet you've never changed the oil, air filters, tires, breaks, or anything else on these two vehicles?
What a joke.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

I know it's so hard to do, but I change the oil, oil filters and air filters as needed. I'm on my second set of tires on both vehicles. Brakes are good, no need to change. Tough break huh? See the difference between those two words? I was working on my brakes when I took a little break to get a drink. Got to move the little e around.
--
JD..

You can try to cover your ass now, but it's too late.
You already won the Darwin award.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Brakes are good, no need to change. Tough break huh? See the difference between those two words? I was working on my brakes when I took a little break to get a drink. Got to move the little e around.
I did a little research on the Darwin award. I didn't know what it was but I bet you knew what it was since you've probably already gotten one? I don't fit the criteria, but you seem to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards
--
JD..

As it was as stupid, as the part, I snipped from this one too.