Lennox Heater Fan..

black and white

order the part

Why would they need to have the capacitor in stock?

Reply to
<kjpro

"DANgER" Does it have a standing pilot? Sounds like a G8 furnace. Heat exchanger is probably

Might as well jumper out all the limits too, Eh?

Hahahahaha

Reply to
<kjpro

Hard to tell who&#39;s the joke here?

I know it&#39;s so hard to do, but I change the oil, oil filters and air filters as needed. I&#39;m on my second set of tires on both vehicles. Brakes are good, no need to change. Tough break huh? See the difference between those two words? I was working on my brakes when I took a little break to get a drink. Got to move the little e around.

Reply to
JD

Dog-gone-it Jethro, I can&#39;t find the danged phone. Elly May thought it was out by the concrete pond but now it looks like Cousin Bessie has hidden it. Funny thing, when Granny went to apply her potion to the heater she found one of Elly May&#39;s raccoons in there. Once we got that critter out the heater, it worked just like it used to.

Reply to
JD

You can try to cover your ass now, but it&#39;s too late.

You already won the Darwin award.

Reply to
<kjpro

Hey Joseph. Lick me you puss. Bubba

the umpteenth time you may better

The regulars here have been here for

and read the replies carefully and most

Reply to
Bubba

On 15 Apr 2007 20:01:20 GMT, DANgER (dangerThose wires lead to the capacitor. The blower leads are red. blue, black and white

Yeah, right Mr Patriot Supply. And just who pointed out the link below?

You seem to know those online supply places all too well. What happened? Couldnt pay your bills so now all your suppliers have you on COD? Hey, I need my garbage cans and garage cleaned out. I&#39;ll give you a case of beer like always. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

No bubba, he said he couldn&#39;t find a replacemt HSI for a norton 271H.

I started a computer program called internet explorer, and went to a website called google. There is a search box there, I typed this inside that box,

NORTON 271H

The first link that came up I copied and pasted here for our friend. Patriot Supply. Sorry to steal a customer.

HAHA

Fuck your dumb bubbs....I have 2 of those HSI&#39;s in every service truck. You think I order parts? LOL Learn the business chump.

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

"DANgER" No bubba, he said he couldn&#39;t find a replacemt HSI for a norton 271H.

website called google. There is a search box there, I

Patriot Supply. Sorry to steal a customer.

You think I order parts?

So you steal them?

Reply to
<kjpro

Bubba,

Sorry if I screwed that up but the insult was meant for JD. He was acting like Noone&#39;s mom, after you slighted him with the "are you my mommy bit". Now you know why I don&#39;t post much, can&#39;t stay up with the threads and usually screw up the intent of the post... I&#39;ll go change my thermostat now...

Joseph

the umpteenth time you may better

request. The regulars here have been here for

attitude and read the replies carefully and most

here...

Reply to
Joseph

HAHA, the only thing I steal is your business.

*kisses*

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

You left off a little part of my reply:

Brakes are good, no need to change. Tough break huh? See the difference between those two words? I was working on my brakes when I took a little break to get a drink. Got to move the little e around.

I did a little research on the Darwin award. I didn&#39;t know what it was but I bet you knew what it was since you&#39;ve probably already gotten one? I don&#39;t fit the criteria, but you seem to:

JD

"DANgER" HAHA, the only thing I steal is your business.

No, we don&#39;t compete on the same level, as I have higher standards than you.

You may keep all the bottom feeders!

Reply to
<kjpro

As it was as stupid, as the part, I snipped from this one too.

Reply to
<kjpro

like Noone&#39;s mom, after you slighted him

stay up with the threads and usually screw

No problem. I understand. I was wondering why you would have chumped me. :-) I take my potty mouth back. Have a great day. Bubba

for the umpteenth time you may better

request. The regulars here have been here for

attitude and read the replies carefully and

here...

Reply to
Bubba

On 16 Apr 2007 21:42:15 GMT, DANgER (dangerNo bubba, he said he couldn&#39;t find a replacemt HSI for a norton 271H.

called google. There is a search box there, I

Supply. Sorry to steal a customer.

think I order parts? LOL

Geez. You are the biggest back peddling fundie idiot yet. 2 in every truck? You only have one Pinto station wagon. You arent fooling anyone. I dont do trailers so you didnt steal any customers of mine. You can have all the non paying low-lifes. It matches your style. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

acting like Noone&#39;s mom, after you slighted him

can&#39;t stay up with the threads and usually screw

Can&#39;t ya just feel the love? LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

LOL KY your the biggest noob out of the bunch.

BTW I pay some clown like you minimum wage to order my parts. And for the record, I&#39;m out of your league.

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Does that mean you understand how Google works now? I&#39;m still unclear if your the same dumb f*ck you were before I taught you how to use the internet.

BTW my challenge still stands. Post a pic for us to see, as well as your bank statements. I can guarantee you, I have more money in my dirty laundry then you have in your bank.

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

On 17 Apr 2007 20:51:55 GMT, DANgER (dangerLOL KY your the biggest noob out of the bunch.

We all know your out of his league. We also know that you are out of your mind. Lucky you. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba