Lennox Heater Fan..

On 17 Apr 2007 20:55:39 GMT, DANgER (dangerDoes that mean you understand how Google works now? I'm still unclear if your the same dumb f*ck you were before I taught

statements. I can guarantee you, I have more

Now you are really making us laugh. Most people here could make more money in one day cashing in aluminum cans than you make in a week. Now get back in your trailer. You're making an ass of yourself Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

HAHA why doesn't that little piss ant KY go thru all of bubba's post correcting his english. That would keep him busy. Then the two of you would have something to talk about, instead of just obssessing about me. It's time you guys realized what everyone else here already knows,

DANgER>then you all

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Let me know if you need help posting a pic bubbs, it can be quite complicated...

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

"DANgER" LOL KY your the biggest noob out of the bunch.

You got that right, I don't lower myself to your level.

LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

"DANgER" It&#39;s time you guys realized

We&#39;ve known for a long time that you&#39;re a hack.

Reply to
<kjpro

On 17 Apr 2007 21:07:11 GMT, DANgER (dangerLet me know if you need help posting a pic bubbs, it can be quite complicated...

Actually, Ive passed the 8 yr old stage. Unfortunately, you&#39;ll be there for quite some time. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

On 17 Apr 2007 21:06:27 GMT, DANgER (dangerHAHA why doesn&#39;t that little piss ant KY go thru all of bubba&#39;s post correcting his english. That would keep him busy.

obssessing about me. It&#39;s time you guys realized

Is this where you start to cry about how all alone you are DANgER? Ever wonder how everyone knows you are an idiot and no one jumps up and says how right you are? You think maybe there is some strange reason behind that? You&#39;re living in a fantasy world DANgER. It&#39;s time you realize what all of us already know. Now go bash your head in with a boulder and wake up. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba