Lennox Heater Fan..

Page 2 of 3
Does it have a standing pilot? Sounds like a G8 furnace. Heat exchanger is probably cracked at the sbends. Stick your head in the front and look on the side walls, either left or right side. There will be a rating plate and a model # and a sticker with a serial number.
And if it's a honeywell fan/limit then it probably is just sticking. Just hit the furnace casing 2 min after a heating cycle, if the fan stops that's it.
-Canadian Heat
danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com wrote:

This particular Lennox has no pilot and it has no open flames. It's a sealed combustion unit.
The limit switch is inside the case so it's kind of hard to hit the limit switch. I'll know tomorrow morning if cleaning out the inside and blowing air on the limit switch did anything.
Thanks for your help.
--
JD..

"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

is probably

walls, either

sticker with a

hit the

Might as well jumper out all the limits too, Eh?
Hahahahaha

black and white

the fan running

then you

order the part

Why would they need to have the capacitor in stock?
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

and white

fan running

then you

Since when does a furnace cleaning include "replacement of a fan relay" or "other furnace parts replacement"?

On 15 Apr 2007 20:01:20 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Yeah, right Mr Patriot Supply. And just who pointed out the link below? http://www.patriot-supply.com/products/showitem.cfm/46176 You seem to know those online supply places all too well. What happened? Couldnt pay your bills so now all your suppliers have you on COD? Hey, I need my garbage cans and garage cleaned out. I'll give you a case of beer like always. Bubba

No bubba, he said he couldn't find a replacemt HSI for a norton 271H.
I started a computer program called internet explorer, and went to a website called google. There is a search box there, I typed this inside that box,
NORTON 271H
The first link that came up I copied and pasted here for our friend. Patriot Supply. Sorry to steal a customer.
HAHA
Fuck your dumb bubbs....I have 2 of those HSI's in every service truck. You think I order parts? LOL Learn the business chump.
-Canadian Heat
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

website called google. There is a search box there, I

Patriot Supply. Sorry to steal a customer.

You think I order parts?
So you steal them?

HAHA, the only thing I steal is your business.
*kisses*
-Canadian Heat
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

No, we don't compete on the same level, as I have higher standards than you.
You may keep all the bottom feeders!
LOL KY your the biggest noob out of the bunch.
BTW I pay some clown like you minimum wage to order my parts. And for the record, I'm out of your league.
HAHA
-Canadian Heat
On 17 Apr 2007 20:51:55 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

We all know your out of his league. We also know that you are out of your mind. Lucky you. Bubba
HAHA why doesn't that little piss ant KY go thru all of bubba's post correcting his english. That would keep him busy. Then the two of you would have something to talk about, instead of just obssessing about me. It's time you guys realized what everyone else here already knows,
DANgER>then you all
HAHA
-Canadian Heat
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

We've known for a long time that you're a hack.
On 17 Apr 2007 21:06:27 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Is this where you start to cry about how all alone you are DANgER? Ever wonder how everyone knows you are an idiot and no one jumps up and says how right you are? You think maybe there is some strange reason behind that? You're living in a fantasy world DANgER. It's time you realize what all of us already know. Now go bash your head in with a boulder and wake up. Bubba
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

You got that right, I don't lower myself to your level.
LOL
On 16 Apr 2007 21:42:15 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Geez. You are the biggest back peddling fundie idiot yet. 2 in every truck? You only have one Pinto station wagon. You arent fooling anyone. I dont do trailers so you didnt steal any customers of mine. You can have all the non paying low-lifes. It matches your style. Bubba
Does that mean you understand how Google works now? I'm still unclear if your the same dumb fuck you were before I taught you how to use the internet.
BTW my challenge still stands. Post a pic for us to see, as well as your bank statements. I can guarantee you, I have more money in my dirty laundry then you have in your bank.
HAHA
-Canadian Heat
On 17 Apr 2007 20:55:39 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Now you are really making us laugh. Most people here could make more money in one day cashing in aluminum cans than you make in a week. Now get back in your trailer. You're making an ass of yourself Bubba
Let me know if you need help posting a pic bubbs, it can be quite complicated...
HAHA
-Canadian Heat