Is Reznor worth it?

I'm shopping for a garage heater for a 1100 sq ft garage. I plan to keep the garage at least 50 degrees all year around in the upper midwest. I was thinking of a 75000 BTU hanging unit. I see that I can get a "Big Maxx" Mr. Heater for $400 including shipping. A Reznor unit will be double that shipped it looks like. Is it worth it? It might be a little more efficient, but it can't be much since they both use the same size exhaust pipe. The Reznor has electronic ignition, and I assume the Mr. Heater has a pilot light.
Why would someone pay so much more?

Judging equipment by exhaust pipe! <g> " Hey Lady! Could YOU pass that test?!"

(..20 some years ago) Some Reznor used to be more expensive than most because it would be spec'ed by architects (model specific with no equivalents) and usually was price quoted at three times the amount over the _preferred_ mechanical company's price. (IOW, a done deal don't bother bidding) But I digress...
It also used to be real nice equipment. Not sure about now?

Says the man in the Yugo while driving by the Cadillac dealership.
-zero

Trent Reznor is cool!

But I thought he was asking about a heater. <g>

1. Warranty 2. Parts availablity 3. Service 4. Technical help available 5. Quality 6. Efficiency
Is that enough reasons?

wow. I should put my almost new reznor unit heater up for sale on ebay. it would be perfect for your garage. how does $49.99 starting bid sound?
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

What are you talking about?