HVAC ENGINEER NEEDED in SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA

Hi HVAC Engineers,
I am a consultant at a leading management consulting firm that serves the engineering industry. I am assisting a well-positioned, successful mechanical engineering firm to find an experienced HVAC engineer with 4 to 25 years of hvac design experience. This is a great growth- oriented opportunity!. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@zweigwhite.com
Thank you!
RCJ wrote:

If this guy is late paying you for your work send DaveinLakeVilla and Stormy in to finish the job.
Here you go,
Hire this guy!!! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292809,00.html

Still wonder how far the guy can drive with just an extention cord

When the average single family dwelling, even 25 miles away from the city of SF cost is 3/4mil to 1.5 mil, there had better be a really big compensation package.