Heat Timer ETP control panel

I have a Heat Timer ETP control panel, which controls a gas boiler for an apartment building. It's not working that well and was wondering if the circuit board can be cleaned? If not, what is the replacement model for this Heat timer control panel?
If you think that you "clean" circuit boards you really need to call the service tech.
CP wrote:

Yes you can clean the board. You will need: 5 parts Muratic Acid 2 parts Distilled Water 1 part Boric Acid 1 part Vinegar
Soak the board for 24 hrs in this solution completly submerged. Rinse with tap water Flush with pure Rubbing Alcohol Finish with a light belt sanding with 80 grit paper and the board should be good to go. Bubba
You can purchase a new board or a refurbished board.

Cleaning the circuit boards is easy. Just make sure it is powered up and turned on, and scrub the back of the circuit board firmly and completely with OO steel wool. (the side of the circuit board where all the soldered connections are). It is quite normal for the soldered connections on the board to get oxidized and not conduct as well.
Let us know how it goes, and post some pics!
How would we know, since you havn't posted the model, serial, and so on?
You could try the board in the washer and dryer. Wash with hot water, and minimal soap. Dryer on permanant press.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

You wouldn't know even if he did post that stuff asshat.
Shhh. It's a secret. Don't tell anyone I'm clueless, and they will never know.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

You finally got one right. You are clueless.
Stormin Mormon posted for all of us...

posted for all of us...