Timer With Temp Control

I just moved into a small apartment with a ac wall unit. Does anyone make a timer or a wall plug in with a temp control sensor built into it? So it will give the unit power once it reaches a certain temp in the place?

Reply to
Greg

might be able to search thermocube and find something similer.......

looks to me like that window unit would have its own thermostat....

Reply to
cornytheclown

It does. But when it isn't producing cool air the fan is still running. Seems to be a waste of energy.

Reply to
Greg