Heat Pump question

Renter finally tells my sister last night they have had no a/c for the past two weeks. Cannot get the hvac guys until Wed. Sister goes over there, they have the thermostat set to Off. Said so kids wouldn't mess

with it trying to get cold air.

Sister sets it, seems to be working, goes back 3 hours later, and its hotter in house. I check the outside unit, press Restart. It starts up. The fans just don't get much speed, it sounds like its trying to get going. Then stops. Tried reset again about 10 min later, same result.

Is this a bad fan moter (if such a thing), compressor? Just trying to prepare for the repair bill.

Thanks.

Reply to
bizee

You probably need to replace the worn out refrigerant and rotate the fan blades. Its all about balance. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

"You probably need to replace the worn out refrigerant " WHAT I dont know what are you smoking Please chage the brand from Dido

and rotate the fan blades. Its all about balance.

Reply to
DIDO

Only a true professional can tell if they are Radial fan blades. they rotate different than the old ones. I can usually tell, but not over the internet.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Dildo, we still aint figured out what planet you are from.

Reply to
aka-SBM

aka-SBM posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

From the planet Insertion. He rode the Vibrator through the skylight.

Dildo say dat.

Reply to
Tekkie®

It seems to me some of you saying that refrigerant gets worn out? Please do people a fever and get out of business. I would be shame to say that I am in HVAC business Gave your self some respect.

Dido

Reply to
DIDO

Dido,

it was just Bubba's joke, can't you see the humor in it? rotate the fan blades? even me, an electrician knows Bubba was humoring the home owner.

I know English is not your first language, (geez, I hope not!) but....... that's all I gonna say on this.

Dewite (like du white)

Reply to
Duwite

Learn English Mofo..

Reply to
aka-SBM

Reply to
Bubba

First I'd discombobulate the fradostat, remove the Johnson rod, check for greebles in the tinkerbox, and make sure there's no wobble in the Jack shaft or foreplay in the diddle spindle. Then, replace the diaphragm, reinsert the Johnson rod, and recombobulate the fradostat.

If that doesn't work, call a licensed, competent technician... but be prepared to pay. Nothing's Freon this planet anymore.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~