Goodman GMPN100-4 User/Installation Manual

Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a manual for my old Goodman furnace. I'm looking at having it relocated in my basement and need to see if it's possble to install it on its side in a crawl space. It's probably not possible, but I wanted to double check before I have to spring for a new one.

Any advice or manual help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

LuckyU

Reply to
LuckyU

Should make for a wonderful experience for anyone considering maintenance on that unit. Have a blast with it. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Being as your the one installing it and your the one thats going to maintain it, have fun with it in that crawl space. You will soon find out why you get charged a premium rate for working in a crawl. I will take an attic any day over a crawl.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Gezzus H Kriste! How f****ng lazy can you get?

Consumer Affairs Address:

7401 Security Way Houston, TX 77040

To speak with a Heating and Air Conditioning Consumer Affairs Representative from within the United States, please call 1-877-254-4729

For general, product or service-related comments and questions, please contact: snipped-for-privacy@goodmanmfg.com

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

The Goodman GMPN is a multi-position furnace. It could be installed in a horizontal position, in your crawl space, as long as all codes were met. You will have to spin the ventor motor, and probably order a new drain kit, if the existing one is glued together. Our company views crawl spaces as a confined space, so they charge for 2 men for a service call/maintenance. 1 guy to sit and make sure the other doesn't get stuck. HAHAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

posted for all of us...

So it's just not missionary that's good to know, so he he f*ck it up, down and sideways..

Reply to
Tekkie®

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Thanks especaially to Jamesgangnc and DANgER! I guess I should have pointed out that the crawl space is pretty roomy. Not two foot high death-trap or anything. More like 5. You can walk around under there. Oh, and I'm having a certified pro do it. I would surely mess it up if I did it myself. Some things are best left to the pros. It's just I wanted some other experts to weigh the sitch. Thanks, Guys.

Oh, and I just want to point out that Oscar_Lives is a cunt. Don't bother reesponding, d*****ad. I won't be checking back. See you're lonley ass in the funny papers! :-)

Reply to
LuckyU

A "Dickhead" and a "Cunt"? Damn Oscar, hows that working for ya? :)

Reply to
Joseph

Just don't tell me to go f*ck myself...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...

Go lick a window.

Reply to
Tekkie®

great camaraderie here

Reply to
DIMwit

I thought there was some camaraderie in that. The Asshole poster, luckyU tried to dis Oscar, but since he (lucky) has no clue, it was quite comical. That's the way I took it. This was in jest... If not I guess I better be looking for a clue myself... :) :)

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Its just Minions doing what Minions do best...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

yeah, sometimes its just hard to tell. The comedy part and accepting from a friend is good, but...........hey its all in fun anyway, I guess. That's why I drop by. my camaraderie comment was just being cute, but I see who gets along here and who don't.

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit

Just keep your Minion dues current and you will be fine.

Folks who don't pay on time get the "treatment"...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...

STP? or legs broken?