Looking for user manual ...

Can anyone help me find a user manual/parts list for the 75G14-28A mower? Many thanks.
Derek_G wrote:

Typical numbskull request from these leeches with no maker info
Google it! I found it in seconds.
On 01/06/2017 12:28, Bob Minchin wrote:

You're better at google than me, then! :)
On 01/06/2017 14:35, GB wrote:

First hit on Google for me.
At least it's not a US-only mower brand :)
Andy

What, the 28A?
Easy to find a manual for the 25A though. TBH, I suspect the OP has misread the 5 as an 8 but who knows. The last digits might not be that relevant anyway.
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

On 01/06/2017 04:14, Derek_G wrote:

See the response to the previous post you made...
--
Cheers,

John.