Generator power to gas furnace???

Page 3 of 3
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com writes:

He got it from the same place the privateers^h^h private contractors working on the electrical plumbing for the showers in Iraq found theirs. (A dozen, or possibly more by now, US troops died discovering that water and electricity don't mix very well. Seriously [a]).

Eyup.
[a] http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/03/military_iraq_electrocutions_031908w /

You are right but show me code that covers "EMERGENCY"

    How's about I show you insurance policies that DON'T ?
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjjn9rMxYZU