Electric Furnace Wiring

Hi there! I'm not a professional, but am looking for some professional advice. I've got an electric furnace that is about 15 years old. It's got a two-speed fan. It runs on low all the time and then runs on high when heating is called for. It also has a secondary thermostat located outside that is supposed to turn on an extra two banks of heat when the temperature gets too low. The problem is that sometimes the extra two banks of heat do not turn off. ie. the fan is running on low and is heating the house when it should just be circulating the air. Can anyone give me some advice on this? I'd really appreciate it.
On 7 Apr 2006 19:04:38 -0700, "Jimmy the Hand"

sure, here's some free advice. pick up the telephone & start calling hvac repair companies. ask them for their senior level technician to come out and diagnose & repair your electric furnace. Tell them the make & model of your furnace so they can show up with the correct SEQUENCERS they will need to correct the problems with your electric furnace.
If you are not 100% up to speed on sequencers and how they operate, you can do far more damage futzing with it yourself. But, knock yourself out. Have at it. Give it a go. Flip a coin. Either you come up a winner or its gonna cost you bigger bucks. You decide, its your choice.

But..but..b ut..tehre are only6 wires on them....does it matter where they go?
ZZZZZZPOW!

No offense, but in actuality I usually just say whatever it is *I* felt like saying at the time.
This generally referred to as "speaking for yourself".....
--
SVL

aka-SBM posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

--
My boss said I was dumb and apathetic.
I said I don\'t know and I don\'t care...